Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: azev a

azev a

hi lads just looking for some advice on wheels i am currently keeping an eye on these do you think they would fit my mk1 i was also thinking of getting pauls wide arches aswell and these wheels wood look good with them adxise much appreciated http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...:X:RTQ:DE:1123

You'd need some spacers on there to make full use of them but yes, they'll fit a mk1.

Look like 4 stud, ET30, 9" wide.

Just a shame they're not the dished ones.

Aha, jus seen they're staggered, even better, 9" dished on the back, 7.5" on the front.

They are, the 9" ones are dished, looks much better.

Think you'll end up with about a 2" arch at the back and nearly standard fronts if you don't use spacers.

That setupo for the arches will look minted though, subtle, slightly wider arches are just as good as lairy as fuck 4" jobs.

9.0x16 rear 7.5x16 fronts are my weapons of choice. you will need spacers and wide arches, good choice though.

i might need spacers to clear my st205 calibers atleast if i get them i could the arches to fit instead of fitting the arches them getting wheel the bloke has them in germany might put a bid in after 70euro delivery ti ireland not bad

The ET30 offset should be fine for clearance, dunno for sure though.

Definitely best getting the wheels first and then matching the arches to the wheels.

thats the way mate easier and cheaper to get arches to fit your choice of wheels

thanks lads feel a lot better know that i got positive comments definetly goin to try a get them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast