Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woodsport Mk1 2011 rear strut brace

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    It's a Camry one believe it or not, but you can't use a good Camry one, it will be too strong and will break something, this one i fitted was weaker than normal so works fine.... see i'm even making use of fecked Camry bits lol

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Well if you get any more decked ones put me down for one and I will sort some shekels out for your trouble.

Arise 6 year old thread!

Paul, can you supply MK3 rear strut brackets for me to make my own brace? Or, even a whole brace for my mk3 with 1MZ (no need for 4 point mounting, only 2 point).

Yes I could make you a one off, we are building a 1mz mk3 right now so I could mock it up on that.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Definitely interested, ball park price? Not bothered about rod-end joints, just a simple 1 piece in mild steel is fine.

Sent from my Atari Jaguar using Timetravel

If you just want a welded solid bar I will do it for free, just cover postage, I won't be able to do it until we have our engine hung though.

Cool, thanks. Wait and see if any more work is required when engine is in. Think the bar will need bending to clear the engine, either that or raised brackets off the securing point.

Let me know when and how much. [emoji1303][emoji41]

Sent from my Atari Jaguar using Timetravel

Hi Paul, not nagging just checking you've not forgotten :)

Sent from my Atari Jaguar using TimeTravel

Not forgotten, I haven't got the 1mz hanging in the bay yet for mock up, it will be very soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Not forgotten, I haven't got the 1mz hanging in the bay yet for mock up, it will be very soon though.
    Hi Paul, any chance you've got this stashed away? :D

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast