Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone running a Fujitsubo Legalis R with a V6???

Anyone running a Fujitsubo Legalis R with a V6???

I'm looking at purchasing a Fujitsubo Legalis R to marry up to my 1MZ and was wondering if anyone has this exhaust setup and could provide me with a sound clip or feedback about it? I found one clip on youtube but the guy isn't really revving it so I can't really gauge the sound of it.

I'm hoping that it sounds something like the N/A Blueflame system but don't really know. I'd ideally buy one a Blueflame or a Skytune but they aren't available in Australia.

Any help/advice with the Fujitsubo would be greatly appreciated.

Lee used to have one on his 3VZ. Had some gowl to it, really nice sound.

Portgordon on here has the n/a blueflame fitted to his 3VZ. I really liked the noise form it. definitly V6 but quite a cultured noise and fairly discreet volume levels.

As Olie says I had the Fujitsubo fitted to my 3VZ. It sounds great but the volume is a little high for my tastes but not exactly mental loud. I've now got it on my 2GR and the sound is very similar if not even louder than before.

This was mine on the 3VZ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6OiS..._order&list=UL

So your saying the Fujitsubo is louder than the Blueflame? I thought the Blueflame would of been louder going from what i've seen on youtube. It seems to sound throatier.

The Blueflame/Skytune sound is what i'm after but since there are next to no V6's in Australia I have nothing to compare to other than some online video's.

Contact Skytune direct and they'll post you one. 80dB is the one you want.

I've always liked the sound of this Fujisubo Legalis R on a nice looking 355rep, seems appropriate for that bodykit with the higher pitch sound.

Check it out

I contacted Skytune about it late last year and the 300 quid for postage was a MAJOR deterrant.

That's the only video I could find on youtube with the Fujitsubo but they aren't really giving it curry so I can hear what it's like in the upper rev range. Ideally a drive by would be ideal to get a gauge on the sound.

I think if it's louder than the N/A Blueflame and Skytune that may deter me, but only if it was ALOT louder.

I was contemplating one of those e-bay knock off Berk's but I think they will be insanely loud.

I guess what i'm after is something that has a rumble at idle and the higher up the rev range the more noise it makes.

Here's what i've currently got, but what I want is something more exotic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYrM27mYNnY

Rumble at idle normally equals drone at 70mph.

If you want a Berk, just go for it. Having the right sound makes or breaks the car for me.

Quote Originally Posted by OlberJ View Post
    Rumble at idle normally equals drone at 70mph.

If you want a Berk, just go for it. Having the right sound makes or breaks the car for me.
    Sound is everything to me as well, hence all the bloody questions!! I just want to get it right first time rather than buying exhausts that aren't what I wanted. The lack of V6 MR2's here really make it an issue in regards to comparing exhaust systems.

If I could get a Skytune shipped for a reasoanble price i'd be all over it, but alas being on the other side of the world doesn't make that a feasable option.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast