Thread: 3VZ-FE Exhaust Flanges

3VZ-FE Exhaust Flanges

Does anyone have a cad of gfx drawing for the 3VZ-FE exhaust flanges? I know some were made over on mr2oc some time ago, and there was a guy on here doing free flange designs but he vanished unfortunately, and i cant find them anywhere..

Last edited by headcase; 06-05-2011 at 16:09.

Yeah i know but i need them in stainless steel and he isnt planning on doing that anytime soon.. Therefore i need the drawings so i can have them waterjetted/lasercut..
    Ill drop him a pm anyway, maybe hes in a sharing mood :)

If not I've got Cad drawing of them. Just pm me an email address to send them to.

Barronmr has send me his drawings and they are spot on! (thanks again!) I converted them to some different formats using CAD and started googling some company's that deal with laser/water cutting. Google must have thought i was spamming because i got around 50 different addresses :) Around 75% actually responded and about 20% was actually willing to make a price for such a small order. But those prices were all over the place..

The cheapest i could find will do it for €30 a piece, which i think is a very good price.The most expansive one wants €380 for a pair, so thats €190 a piece! :S Same thickness, same material..
    Anyway ive just placed the order with the cheaper company, and it should be ready in about a week. Ill post some pics to show how they turned out. Im also considering making up a jig so i can replicate them, if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by hmmmmm; 10-05-2011 at 23:41. Reason: Miss communication and assumptions dont mix well..

i just did not have time to send off for a quote, apologies. but barronmr sorted you out so great.
    Last edited by adamh; 11-05-2011 at 19:08.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Adam, can you let me know when you have a price as I may need them when the new exhaust is finalised, PS, found a lathe I could borrow today so all sorted, thanks

hi steve, well, maybe jeroen has some for sale soon in stainless, he'll need affilation if he intends to sell in numbers , jeroen ;-) or drop nik a line and chat .
    i may even buy some off him in the future if they are good. what thickness plate have you gone for by the way?
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....