Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodsport 3vz-fe and 1mz-fe engine mount now available.

Looks great! Can't wait to pop it in and remove this support jack from underneath the oilpan...

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    I've been told all parts are now ready and being sent to Woodsport as we speak.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

The mount parts have now arrived, they are absolutely amazing quality, laser cut and a hundred times better than my shonky prototype bits. Here is the first mount completed, i have bolted it to a spare V6 bracket and painted that silver so you can get a bit of contrast, newbies to this thread please note the part i am selling is the black bit, NOT the silver part.

The mount is also supplied with this spacer tube that sits in your chassis mount like this....

What you can't see in the pic is the internal "backbone" that runs between the angle section and tube, this gives the mount a ton of strength.

Before the first full production run begins i am waiting on a delivery of those nice cap head bolts you can see in the pics, i want this to be a complete mount with EVERYTHING that you need to bolt it straight up and i think those cap head bolts are the finishing touch.

Sincere thanks to our good friend Adam for all of his help getting my prototype CAD'd up and ordering the parts, he's an absolute legend. :thumbsup:

There will be a 3 working day lead time in total between me getting the mount bolts and making all ten mounts in the first run. So expect a final finished and ready to ship product by the end of next week, after that the mounts will be available with a 1 day lead time.

UK shipped price is £65 all in , my paypal is Paul@Woodsport.org or drop me an email at the same address to order, i can also take card payments at the garage, ring 0191 3770962 / 07951304712 thankyou.

For orders abroad please ask about shipping prices and i will do my best to get the cheapest quote.
    Last edited by Paul Woods; 26-05-2011 at 19:34.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

When would u like payment to be made,

Anytime you like really but they won't be totally ready for about 1 week

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Anytime you like really but they won't be totally ready for about 1 week
    right o, just sold some wheels on ebay, should be getting payment tomorrow, once he has paid, you wil receive payment straight after..lol
    I love it when a plan comes together...lol

Paul,

Been following this with interest!

Can you put me down for one of these please, no rush as it's for build #3 (Codename "Sprinting Before Walking")

Figured i would spread the parts collection out as much as possible!

:)

Chris

1. Tonydinh
    2. p5ycho
    3. Phil5019
    4. Anthonytsang
    5. emteka
    6. Mr2bully
    7. 5HTP
    8. Resolve
    9. Aussiemr2
    10. hmong337
    11. Cdwood2010

Thanks Chris :thumbsup:

1. Tonydinh
    2. p5ycho-----------PAID, thankyou.
    3. Phil5019
    4. Anthonytsang
    5. emteka
    6. Mr2bully
    7. 5HTP
    8. Resolve---------- PAID, thankyou.
    9. Aussiemr2--------PAID, thankyou.
    10. hmong337
    11. Cdwood2010
    Last edited by Paul Woods; 31-05-2011 at 07:39.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast