Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodsport 3vz-fe and 1mz-fe engine mount now available.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    Another daft suggestion - don't suppose you've walked in a Post Office and slapped it on he counter.
    They said "our scales aren't big enough" :)

If anyone wants to sort their own courier for collection please feel free.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Courier wise, the post office can send up to a 30cm x 30cm x 30cm box weighing up to 2kg overseas. Otherwise I always use interparcel.com,
    parcel2go have the worst service I've ever heard of, or experianced.

I have used www.transglobal.co.uk on many occasions and their DHL and Fedex quotes where way cheaper than going direct
    Just checked and 2kg 20x20x20 came in at £28

Hi Paul,

Is there any diffrence in the engine position between using a S54 or a E153 transmission?
    If i do remember correctly i read a swap thread last day where someone had to modify (4V6?) engine mount becouse he did use a S54 transmission instead of the E153.

I'd like to get one shipped to Holland for my 3MZ-FE swap.

1. Tonydinh
    2. p5ycho
    3. Phil5019
    4. Anthonytsang
    5. emteka
    6. ColleyV8 - just a reminder ;-)
    7. 5HTP
    8. Resolve

I've seen this mount and you shouldn't have to modify bugger all to fit the different transmission, with this mount as Paul has stated it fits all v6 1mz/3vz this mount is a totally work of genius.
    Last edited by nik; 09-02-2013 at 14:07.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    This mount will work with both gearbox types, and should also work with your 3mz-fe although i've never had one of those to play with i can't see why it wouldn't work.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I've just reread that I thought it was a typo 3mz-fe? I've seen a 3fse on the sw20 well you learn some thing new every day.

Ok great to hear that it will work's on both the gearbox types.

As far as i know toyota used nearly if not exactly the same castings for the 3MZ-FE as for the 1MZ-FE so this mount will work on all 3 engines then :thumbsup:

excellent progress the, but the question is when do we get to see the finished product, and better still when can we get one.lol

I've seen the prototype which was cool.

the wait will be worth it When it arrives he's just probably mega busy, like most new ventures once it's off the ground and all materials are in and finalized, it will be a day of grinding cutting welding, let's put it this way I wouldn't mind one just as a paper weight I think the design is that good.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast