Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my first post.

well a hectic, hilarious but somewhat stupid past few days for me. A friend asked me to go and help him with some wiring on his mx-5 eunos so i obliged when beer and "ill buy you a few" was mentioned. Working away under the bonnet wiring in a load of goodies he had bought with my laptop on the scuttle panel looking at the wiring diagrams and providing the tunes when suddenly laptop falls off car and screen smashes. So £50 off ebay for a new screen....After this we went to a bbq to enjoy the nice weather we have been having lately upon leaving the bbq get into the lads beemer 328 convertable to drive down the road and a blowout occured.. the car is slammed to the deck on 17inch 45 tyres and barely any arch gap. The spare is a 15 with 75 profile sidewall.. and to cap it off the wheel bolts were 17mm and some aigit had a 19mm wheel brace in the boot....
    and that leaves me with the final bad news of the weekend. The guy with the 20V blacktop engine he was saving for me has sold it....great stuff..
    on the plus note though ive found a T bar mk1 rotting away at the back of a car dealership near me i might buy to rebuild/play with the engine and box and then act as spare bits if i cant find another SENSIBLE engine to go in.

shame about the 20v.... what about one of these? or even better, one of these? :thumbsup:
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12