Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: K36 UNL V12 engine build

Loving the purple block! Very retro modernistic! :thumbsup:

Pending
    Cheers buddy, here's a pic of my engine before changing my mind for the V12

Very nice indeed... :)

Funnily enough... this is how my turbo looked (not even run) before i fell out of love with it and decided to chop it up and throw a 3uzfe in there...

Breaking that baby now to help toward paying for the chassis stretch lol :icon_mrgreen:

Pending
    Hehe this is how I'm paying for this! All the parts for the 3sgte are so expensive that I'm £800 up so far on selling the bits lol admittedly I still gotta get alot but fell like I'm getting more for my money now!

Yours looked awesome! If I had that think I'd have kept it lol

nah the problem with sorted turbo motors are they costa fortune and go out of tune to quick, plus its like playing russian roulette you never quite know when the things going to go pop, and theres more money in breaking one up than in keeping the whole car nowadays.

but hey who spends loads of money to make a profit on a car your never going to sell as its your personal pride and joy.

what a small world it is.... Turns out I know this engine! Did it come from Milton Keynes by any chance?
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

Pending
    Which engine mate? My block didn't, don't know where it went it, and the head was from Birmingham lol so guess you mean dgh's engine lol

It takes a man with big balls to cut out the back bone and main structural part of his SW20 chassis. I some times wonder of the TB logo should have wings, a harp and a halo on it some where :D
    NEW Instant MR2 Expert, just add Lager.

this is truly going to look magnificent

Quote Originally Posted by 37831999 View Post
    In this life you gotta take risks to get anywhere and this is no exception! Lol I believe anything is possible! And after seeing how well the engine fits now I'm 100% that this will work! ( you can't let me down now lol ). This build is the nuts, I mean look at the engine in there! Its a pure beast and I love it lol can't wait to fire it up haha

.....looking forward to seeing the car rock from side to side when its rev'd

We ALL make mistakes....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast