Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 22v issue with wheel spacers

you are the guy i was gonna call Keri..youve got a deal for that money..lovely..thanks grash2 for the thread, didnt see that one when i searched..
    Last edited by nik; 24-03-2011 at 18:43.

Can do - got a better method for centering discs though! :P

So I can do 54mm bore Mk3 discs etc as well...plus nice wheel/disc spacers etc - whatever's handy.

(edit - cheers Nik! :-) )
    WMS 4 pot brake kit status: AW11 kits: ( in stock! ). SW20 kits: ( in stock! ) See: www.twobrutal.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?3450

i need as small a spacer as is possible (but not zero if that makes sense) mate so the corsa ones would suit best methinks.
    Last edited by nik; 24-03-2011 at 18:55.

nik the corsa discs do not need a spacer, you can dodge the caliper 2mm washer (as the carrier with the ring goes outwards 2mm not inwards as on st205 brakes) and use a 2mm spacer to extend the disc/hub by 2mm outwards instead of the caliper

Does this mean that the 22v calipers can be fitted without any modifications to the carriers or brackets with the corsa disks?

Quote Originally Posted by b4wrc View Post
    Does this mean that the 22v calipers can be fitted without any modifications to the carriers or brackets with the corsa disks?
    correct, just fitted mine
    the only issue i had was to source, 12.9 grade m12 1.25(i think) thread 25 mm long allen(for better air pistol clearance) bolts, 30mm is available so i had to cut it down to size, went to the machine shop and did both front and rear bolts in 5 mins problem solved

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12