Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Problem swap 3sgte

I have try to start the engine with not map sensor and the engine not start. the problem is not the map sensor. I have control the air flow meter and always is good. the engine start and smoke black. after 1 minute the ecu stop the engine. i have a air problem but i don't Know what is.

sorry for my english.
    best regards arnaud

I have try to start the engine with not map sensor and the engine not start. the problem is not the map sensor. I have control the air flow meter and always is good. the engine start and smoke black. after 1 minute the ecu stop the engine. i have a air problem but i don't Know what is.

sorry for my english.
    best regards arnaud

is it right map sensor? rev3 not rev2 as they have different outputs at different pressure.

I have the good map sensor for 3sgte GEN3.

today i have take a reset on my ecu. now i have not error but the problem is same.

Hi have take a move of my problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBWUrcKGo4Q

Many thanks

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    I'd check your fuel pressure (properly, not just check it's getting some) , that video to me looks like an engine that is not getting fuel and peters out rather than cuts dead.

Check your pump is getting a constant power supply when the engine is running.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Thanks Paul!

i have a big fuel pump walbro 255l and the engine smoke black. When the engine smoke black the engine have More fuel not?

I have test to shunt the fuel résistor pack for have More fuel but the problem is same.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345