Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The V12 Mk2 thread

paul you have a new forum for your Mk2.12..will move this thread tomorrow morning for you, you madman!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    I plan on coinciding the project being finished with you getting your wallet out at the bar.... just thought of the project name "mission impossible"
    Hmmm so never then?? Would anyone apart from Douglas Barder be able to fit in it?

me!! thank you paul, you shouldn't have!!

Quote Originally Posted by nik View Post
    me!! thank you paul, you shouldn't have!!

I can see you in a mk2 Nik, suits you Sir!!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    LOL thankyou squire, it'll be a little empty in there!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Yes the madness continues! I was thinking of the W12 from volkswagen but the bmw unit will do the trick :) Im presuming its from a 7 series? What year exactly?

Funnily enough I spent today moving/palleting up a V12 engine:icon_wink:

Nolite id cogere, cape malleum majorem.

oh fantastic, i was just watching Top Gear & started to fancy a V12 Biturbo Mercedes.... well done Paul, got to see this.

Superb Paul, pushing the boundaries yet again . I must admit around London I occasionally hear the the sound and Aston or Maserati makes when the 12 pots are firing away when the loud pedal s pressed and it is awesome.

ps. you looking for a donor car BTW - for research purposes of course

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Convertible mk2 just to hear the sound all the time, hmmm if any one can do it it's you bud, I'm just not feeling it to be honest, technically it will be cool and fast and probably the only one ever to be built.
    Good on you mate I will be subscribing to this thread just get the mk1 ready for jae .

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast