1234511 ...

thread: The V12 Mk2 thread

Mar 2005
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

The V12 Mk2 thread

Ok this should be good, who'd like to see a V12 Mr2 being built?

I'm taking delivery of a V12 very soon for this very purpose, the V8 build was a challenge and will be completed as a road going car by JAE with only its bodywork left to do, so i need to get my teeth into something new.

Just like the V8 build i'm not shooting for mega BHP (you can do that with a 3s-gte) , i've got 350bhp in NA form with the V8, and expecting around 400bhp NA with the V12, so it won't be slow, but being done just to prove it can be.

It will also have a 6 speed box.

(same thread running on a few forums to get peoples opinions on it)

Nik we need a 2.12 swap section lol.

Discuss!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Mar 2006
    Ceti Alpha 6
    Tissues out! Subscribed plus if it will help I will swallow.

Mar 2005
    You swallow anyway.... we all know that.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Mar 2008
    Oxon, UK
    OMG...it just gets better...

Subscribed...nice thinking, Paul...as usual... :thumbsup:

Mar 2006
    planet earth
    You taken a bang to the head :icon_biggrin:

This is going to be an epic ! What V12 or is it top secret at the moment

Nov 2005
    Kilmarnock
    Off top of my head i can only think of a few V12's that are around now what one you going for Paul? I'd say for BMW seeing as an Aston or Lambo engine might be a fair bit of money!

Wasn't there a Toyota V12 at some point. In a big Japan only Sedan. One was slotted into a Supra from what I remember.

Look forward to seeing how it goes Paul, just get the other done for JAE first as I really want to see that in the metal

Mar 2006
    Ceti Alpha 6
    You taken a bang to the head :icon_biggrin:

This is going to be an epic ! What V12 or is it top secret at the moment
    Paula and top secret don't go in the same sentence.

Mar 2005
    Yes the BMW V12 is the chosen weapon of choice this time, and on a Mk2, bloody thing won't go into a Mk1. I won't be starting this until the V8 is 100% done though.

Mar 2006
    Ceti Alpha 6
    Yes the BMW V12 is the chosen weapon of choice this time, and on a Mk2, bloody thing won't go into a Mk1. I won't be starting this until the V8 is 100% done though.

Paula the world's suppose to end in 2012!

Mar 2005
    I plan on coinciding the project being finished with you getting your wallet out at the bar.... just thought of the project name "mission impossible"

1234511 ...

•