Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: TB Thingymajig

Dan if you get a chance could you trace round your mounts and holes to give the next recipient an easier time?

Ta and good luck,

Owen.

----MY Manual SC------Lyn's Auto SC ---- NA/SC MK1.5 Donors-----
    "What have you angle ground today?" :twisted:

TB BIG Affiliate - SWAT Motorsport Forum Link Picture Album Shop Link

Me & Jon just used the templates with the holes already marked on them - they seem to fit just fine mate?
    Small fonts are for midget baptisms, not signatures!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    oh yeah thats right the templates have the holes on them already! i forgot i did that! see im too good to you lot.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Marksman
    Dan if you get a chance could you trace round your mounts and holes to give the next recipient an easier time?

Ta and good luck,

Owen.
    Dam i wish i'd seen this post b4 id welded them in :doh:

Sorry in advance si but does seem that the templates have the hole locations on them , but for the life of me i can't remember seeing them!!
    the car infront is a toyota MR2 mk1.5 :p

Is this jig still on the go?

hi, is the jig still going round?

wayne

Hi Guys, the jig is available to borrow free of charge but due to issues in the past there is a deposit (to be held by the admin) of £200 fully returnable of course.

We need contact details pm'd to myself and jiff/nik which we WILL check daytime/ evening numbers and home address for security.

We will send it at your cost (will be sorted in the shop for courier cost) you then have 3 weeks including the weekends to get it sent back to me. Otherwise I'll come and get it.......

I think thats fair cos no one has to drive to collect and no time/fuel wasted etc.

Mounts, the cad diag is downloadable from the site and at some point we'll be getting some made to go with the jig for an easier life.

So anyone who would like it can pm me or reply in this thread and we'll get the shop option in place.

BSM

The jig keeper

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011