Thread: Toyota MR-S (ZZW30) pic required...

Toyota MR-S (ZZW30) pic required...

HELP..... I am hoping that someone can help me.... I am after a pic of a tail light from a ZZW30 Toyota MR-S...

We are building the Hayabusa powered MR-S (thread elsewhere) and need a high quality pics of the rear tail light so our signwriter can produce factory look-a-like tail lights for our car.

I am preferably after the 2003(?)-on tail lights as from memory these are the ones with the two round lights as part of the tail light.

I am just after a single close up pic straight on of the tail light.

Please pm me or reply here to organise...

Cheers

:rofl:I know this will sound cheeky....

but find a local dealer with one on the yard, and take it for a test drive;)

its not like your getting a statesman off the yard and using it for a wedding caroh wait I did that.....
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

I'm not sure if this helps at all.
    Mk 3.6 V6 Roadster (sold) now a Mk 3 Roadster avec turbo!

[QUOTE=sketchy;229253]:rofl:I know this will sound cheeky....

but find a local dealer with one on the yard, and take it for a test drive;) QUOTE]

Had already thought of that, but no dealers in my area have one on their yards :(

Basically i'm looking for a hi-res pic similar to this, where the tail light as basically the whole pic, but without the reflection

Can be taken still in the car as we can photoshop out the car. Just need to be looking straight on at the indicator/reversing lights....