Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Oh go on then.. I'll have a crack at a V8!!

Xmas, children and other things going on. I am going to be delaying my goal date that is for sure. ... Unfortunately :(

Ah I understand that one mate!!! Look forwardto when your back out there

How's progress dude?

Basically had a rough couple of months with family life & ill health getting in the way of living.. I did manage a bit this weekend past ;)

Passenger side completely closed in an near enough load bearing.

You can see, as part of this, the boot shut is now joined back on to the bodywork! :yahoo:

Got half term week off. Spending part of it on Cornwall & a day or two in the beast! :D

Spiffing update.

Keep nudging forward; every weld, every bolt is a step closer.

:)

c.

^^^^^ What he said. I still love those tower struts, I always have a quick look when I wander onto the thread.

I think you should do something special when this is finished Dan, a sort of unveiling ceremony and make it an MR2 club night out.

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Also, had a thought here. Rather than the ballache of reversing the entire fuel rail back around to the correct way, could you not just leave it as is with the reversed plenum, and change the loom so it fires the injectors correctly off the reversed rail?

Correct Tommy, the fuel rail will be staying exactly how it is on the reversed plenum and I'll swap the loom around to suit. :)

DTM style rear arches?

Love watching absolutely any picture appear in this thread!

Seeing the mc8 thread on imoc reminded me of this, is this a no go now or just mothballed awaiting some spare man cave time?