Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Nik's Mk1.5 aka ZOMBIE (aka KYTII)

Absolute bargain sir!

I'll have my name down for a set of fibre glass ones 1st please.

My old Helios blue Mk1b rides again as KYT II then Nik ?

Got any more pics.

well after a tiring day driving across the country with my friend brian james ;-) i met up at jeff's house to load zombie onto brian. then onto bsm's lock-up to get whatever bits i could fit in..fuck i forgot how sexy those borbetts are!!!!!
    i've got a lot to do (or it seems a lot at the moment anyway) but just wanted to get this swap thread bumped with interest.

Woo Hoo! Bring it on! Just so you know those Borbets will always have a home with me if you tire of them ;-)
    Stephen
    Calling No. 25 1.5 SE

"tire of them.."i get it!! haha
    cheers stephen.

Quote Originally Posted by nik View Post
    "tire of them.."i get it!! haha
    cheers stephen.
    Hadn't even thought of that!

I am a comic genius!

Have fun with putting her back together, can't wait for pics!
    Stephen
    Calling No. 25 1.5 SE

Hope you get this ready for summer if not Santa pod, definitely jae nod wink.
    Lovely jubbly nik a very good base to put all those carbon goodies on her.

so zombie is now up on axle stands in the temp workshop.
    all the suspension arms and subframe were powder coated and a new set of polybushes fitted. all needs torquing up now.
    will be wiring up next week and getting her started, before moving onto brakes..
    then its onto bodywork..

ive been sat indoors in the warm today eating toblerone and drinking beer, so i decided to break out potatoeshop and mock up a new back end..
    i have a eurosport rear end sitting in the garage doing nothing so i thought i could use it with a bit of modding..
    this is what i conceive..basically its the eurosport back bit with a carbon diffuser inserted into the middle of it. would promote a new exhaust with rectangular tips sitting in the side bits..i also envisage it taking a chunk out of the rear bumper to break up that rather boring rear bumper line..
    not too chavvy i hope!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nik; 25-12-2010 at 17:11.

CHAV!!!!!!

Only joking, quite like it really, will look great with some wide arches me thinks!

Nooooooo more like the 458 or f50 not like that mate looks a bit chavcar magazine.

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast