Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Nik's Mk1.5 aka ZOMBIE (aka KYTII)

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Back where you belong in a 1.5 Nik, fantastic news!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Stoked for you Mate! Here's to a happy future with a 1.5!
    Stephen
    Calling No. 25 1.5 SE

So if Si is going to be a while prepping the mota for you can i borrow your bonnet as the front of the black beast of rustiness is all over the road above 70mph (ish)
    MK1.5 - fixed - turbo technics hybrid CT26, ST205 charge cooler, XS power manifold and decat (not split yet) air con to be sorted next

Oh, and its now running thanks to Jiff and BSM

Good luck wit the new project Nik, the bolt on arches sound a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by rattymr2 View Post
    So if Si is going to be a while prepping the mota for you can i borrow your bonnet as the front of the black beast of rustiness is all over the road above 70mph (ish)
    #

The good old 100+ leptons front end lift!

Be careful with that one mate..

thanks everyone, i am pretty excited again..

Quote Originally Posted by ratty
    yes of course you can chap..sure Si wont mind having less bits lying around..

Cool. Will see what difference it makes and may well have one of ya.
    MK1.5 - fixed - turbo technics hybrid CT26, ST205 charge cooler, XS power manifold and decat (not split yet) air con to be sorted next

Oh, and its now running thanks to Jiff and BSM

do you have 240Z arches? if not then ive got a set im not using that im looking to part with.

hi jim, i have access to some but there's something more exciting in the pipeline..i will be more than happy to make fg 240Z arches for those that want.

Any ideas how much they'd be per set of 4 knocked out Nik? The 240Z arches that is.

Quote Originally Posted by OlberJ View Post
    Any ideas how much they'd be per set of 4 knocked out Nik? The 240Z arches that is.
    should be around £60 a set for fibre glass and £25 per corner in pre-preg carbon.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast