thread: Nik's Mk1.5 aka ZOMBIE (aka KYTII)

Mar 2005
    Poole, Dorset
    Hi just reading through these posts im not grate at forums but trying to learn its nice to read good things about the zombie ive put her away at mo had couple off goes 1st hard to resist driving her :). Can't wait till summer def get her in some meets if all intrested got the bug bad lol...;).MR2's what have I bin missing not letting her go thx again to nik for building her cheers mate
    ahh there he is..welcome to the club Jon.
    zombie couldnt have gone to a better home. this is a great community, lots of help and advice from genuine people.

Sep 2007
    stockport
    Yes bring her to the shows first is japfest in May then there's the Santa pod japs show and jae a mecca for the jap car owner, be nice to see zombie again.

Jan 2015
    mitcham
    Sounds good keep me posted . might b abit of sun sat might give her a treat wash and bow dry hahaha got abit of a leek on engine coolent golf ball patch on floor just behing mount end of protection sheald prob jack her up sat have a better look before clean her of corse... hrlp with color guys thinking deep burgendy red. Deep ocean blue or gun metal grey ahhhh like coulor but too much attention if u no what I mean..... there he is whoo whhooo:( pull over watch u got in thiss then ahh leave me alone sometimes hate london.

Mar 2005
    south east
    almost standard for wetting themselves after storage and then running, just expansion and contraction. do you have a mk1 manual, or a 3sgte manual?.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Jan 2015
    mitcham
    Haven't got any manuals yet see mk1 on ebay but missed it looking to get both on the look out. good reading I think to get more of an understanding of car and engine.

Mar 2005
    Poole, Dorset
    think it will just turn out to be the chargecooler overflow.
    i have a mk1 haynes in the box of goodies im sending you mate.

Jan 2015
    mitcham
    Cheers mate. def think ur right mate no leak under her wkend but I didnt run her she only got a wash no blow dry it was hard to resist it just wana drive her....bring on the summer:)

•