Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wayne's 1.5 swap

Still waiting for the ramp so finished off wiring up on wednesday , then started converting to to rev3 spec . Just got to add a few wires for the oxygen sensor to finish it off then i can tape the loom up for good. Also got my small race battery now

It started first turn off the key, my mates couldn't belive it... VIDEO below
    Last edited by a16vwn; 20-09-2010 at 21:21.

Well friday i had the ramp for an hour to remove the engine and finish welding up the body mounts also started on the boot panel to.

Well today seen me finishing plating to the boot panel

Very neat, this should also stiffen it somewhat i recon.

Well been busy with the car over the last few days, painted the boot panel and the body mounts, welded the support plates for the front and rear mounts , then started to fit it back in for the last time until the winter engine overhaul .
    Also got the exhaust mounted up ,just need some 3in pipe now to finish the exhaust system off . Nearly got all the water system finished
    Just the chargercooler to fit now and sort the clutch hose out

well done on the start! missed that, i have a 1.5 clutch line adaptor laying about needing good use if you want it, send postal address if req'd. Added to register, i have to update reg since nobody has done so for a long while, so it may drop a few slots!.
    Last edited by adamh; 25-09-2010 at 21:23.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Quote Originally Posted by adamh View Post
    well done on the start! missed that, i have a 1.5 clutch line adaptor laying about needing good use if you want it, send postal address if req'd. Added to register, i have to update reg since nobody has done so for a long while, so it may drop a few slots!.
    Thanks adam , i'm off to lister motorsport on monday morning to see if they can do me a stainless braided hose and to pick up some hose joiner's to finish off the water system

thread is m12 x 1.00 if that helps, goo luck.

Well got he clutch hose sorted and my joiners to finish the water system off this morning.

nice job, just noticed a U bend hanging out the box..is that good for an oil cooler?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast