Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowtiggers 2gr-fe Mk1... Project "walletrape"

Mindf*ck is loving it, although being on holiday for the last 2 weeks means she's feeling a bit unloved. I have some jobs to do on the MOT side (bit of welding, align headlights, replace an anti-roll bar link etc.) then I'll be looking at some other stuff (clutch master / slave may be on way out; vented frunk, etc. etc.).

So all good but a lack of time has meant few miles and fair to do list!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Pics as promised, i still have to remove the orange marker paint from the plenum...

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Sexy motor, I have a semi just looking at the motor, your doing a great job mate that is sexy silver paint on there looking uber cool.

Because my motor has no ac pump do you have to get a custom length drive belt for the alternator or is the ac driven of a separate flange off the bottom pulley?
    Last edited by snowtigger; 20-07-2010 at 20:35.

Well my car has successfully past it's mot with just 3 advisories and those are mechanical a leaking back shock which are being replaced any way as part of the conversion, offside front anti roll bar has slight play in the ball joint, will have to get mr woods to sort that one out pretty please.
    And the last one was a slight leak from the oil cooler rubber pipe of the engine which I'm not arsed about as that's being done with the engine yay.
    Can you put the old 4age engine on a pallet and either I or a shipping company can pick it up Paul when you've dropped it out as I may stick it back in the sherwood toning after I've had a play at welding it up.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Consider it done Tiggs.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

good luck with the swap Paul, I'm excited for you as well Tiggs!

Aye, it's gonna be another special one this.

Double beefing everything up to be Tiggs proof?

All the best with work Tiggs.

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

I can't wait till tomorrow at least I'm feeling better now the man flu has eased of just a chesty cough now but I'm going to get the mr2 up there even if I was bloody dying I'm not missing this, three years of planning several changes 2 mr2s two v6 engines two gearboxes 100s of miles to not get it up there I think not.

For Paul and anth to wield there spanner magic should be a cracker, and thanks guys for all the support, and olber the first 100 miles will see if it's tigger proof he he naughty smiley face either that or it will be new boots all round.

buzzing for u mate, its about time

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast