Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowtiggers 2gr-fe Mk1... Project "walletrape"

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

Snowtiggers 2gr-fe Mk1... Project "walletrape"

Bit of a tongue in cheek project name for this build! :icon_wink:

Right we are expecting Mr Tiggs car this weekend and in preparation for the project i have started work on his 2gr, the last one from the original 2gr GB organized by Gouky and myself.

Those that followed DM's monster build will know what a treat Mr Tigger is in for, i'm getting excited all over again at the thought of building our second 2gr Mk1.

I will start posting pics tomorrow but project "walletrape" is go. :thumbsup:

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Liking the name, it'll be intresiting to see the differences from the first 2gr mk1 build!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    I can pretty much say it won't be very different at all mate, there is only one way to do that swap so it should be a carbon copy bar the cosmetics.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Whenever I see you do a build though you always seem to find little ways of improving things, I remember how the mk1 V6 bulkhead evolved over the first two swaps so you didn't have to cut the whole thing out!

I love the fact that mine is called "walletrape" not "tightstingybastard" or "mikesdoublendedbigsilvertrousersnake" quick and to the point.

Tiggs you had better an industrail size vat of vaseline mate, your back passage is going to stretched to the max and then some. You could prolly use it to keep your car in over night. Had a look at the engine, sexy supra silver paint. V. nice. (thumbs up avitar thing)

it will be a great car when complete!, look forward to it.
    Last edited by adamh; 19-07-2010 at 21:18.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

He has been reading my mind has mr woods sexy supra mmmmmm liking this a lot.

if it had been Nissan savlon pink I think words would have to be said, he knows my preferences any way as we had a long chat a couple of months ago, about the oily bits and how I wanted it to look.

Awesome Tiggs - I'm stoked for you mate :icon_smile:

You won't be disappointed with the result - like replacing a hamster in a wheel with a set of dilithium crystals!

So "she can'a take any more captain, the dilithium crystals need reenergising and the best I can give you is warp factor 5" said in a dodgy scots accent.
    How's she been behaving in londinum DM, I think my screen name should have been danger mouse so we could have two DM 2gr mk1a,s.

Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast