Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast

Thread: Diesel Meisters Mk1 2gr-fe conversion - project mindfuck.

Ahem, none of the videos work any more, and thats borderline criminal...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    I'm never selling the 944
    - and now we wait!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Blame the bastard that hacked my YouTube channel a few years ago. I lost a lot of stuff and YouTube are impossible to deal with.
    Last edited by Paul Woods; 04-11-2015 at 16:02.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Jesus, really?? That has to be someone with scant life activities...

Well, I guess we are paging Diesel Meister.... videos required! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    I'm never selling the 944
    - and now we wait!

Heh.

I need to get some decent footage - planning on a gopro or similar soon. Until then, couple of friends having a quick go:

https://youtu.be/vmowtAtiVc8

MF1.jpg

video is marked private ?
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Still an awesome car and color

Quote Originally Posted by Jiff Lemon View Post
    Sounds like the perfect weekend toy - If you ever fancy bringing it to the proving grounds (aka Milton Keynes) I shall endevour to have the kettle and seat valeting equipment on standby.
    This offer still stands :thumbsup:
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

Thanks gents :thumbsup: I actual get almost as much pleasure from peoples reactions to riding in it as I do driving it. Almost! My mate rob filming that clip giggles like as girl any time he feels the forces.

Tiggz - its one of a special pair. The first two batcrapcrazy AW11s out of WS :icon_lol: Carry on number two, from number one!

Jiff - I'm sure it can be arranged :-) Needs an oil service (only about 1200 miles since the last!) and I should do discs and pad as well. But I'm not against winter driving!

oh you'll need discs and pads for MK! It's a proper torture circuit! think 1/4 mile national speedlimits with roundabouts in between.

I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.