Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Diesel Meisters Mk1 2gr-fe conversion - project mindfuck.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

Diesel Meisters Mk1 2gr-fe conversion - project mindfuck.

Ok here we go chaps, the worlds first 2gr-fe powered Mk1 Mr2 build, i've nicknamed it project "mindfuck" because the 2gr Mk2's we have built have blown our tits off performance wise, so it's unthinkable what this thing is going to be like!! I personally can't wait to see the outcome.

We started by getting DM's car in on the lift. This is a pretty clean Mk1a, nice solid looking body to it and a perfect donor for the conversion.

One of the issues with the car is that Mr Meister had a little engine bay fire, someone left the oil filler cap loose , <cough!> let's mention no names shall we diran? :) Anyway as part of the conversion we will be repairing the fire damage for free so it's not a problem.

The burnt 4age before removal....

About an hour later...

So the bay still needs gutting and engine mounts removing but the first steps have been taken.

There are going to be many first time mods on this car to cope with the 2gr power, it's going to be a long project so sit back and enjoy project mindfuck :blink:

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

*subscribed*

The mk2 2gr whas already quite brutal, this is going to be as mean as a V8 Chainsaw cutting up ducklings and kittens while on fire!

This is going to be interesting :popcorn:
    *subscribed*

So this is project mindfuck can't wait till I find out what's my projects name is?

Ohhhh yeeeaaaahhhhhh !!!!! Subscribed.
    <a href=http://forums.twobrutal.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=548&dateline=1232295818 target=_blank>http://forums.twobrutal.com/image.ph...ine=1232295818</a>

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    So this is project mindfuck can't wait till I find out what's my projects name is?
    Project "walletrape" :)

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Project "walletrape" :)
    oh christ I about lost it reading this.

*subscribing to thread*

From 115 to 270 HP in this lightweight car rotflmao

Quote Originally Posted by gidonlamboo View Post
    From 115 to 270 HP in this lightweight car rotflmao
    For what it's worth, it's closer to 290-300RWHP. 275 was what my car got with the old headers and -5% correction for the cold weather. but the ECU has proven to not reduce it's output at higher temperatures (at least not at reasonable higher temperatures like 85degrees Fahrenheit.)

6.5lbs/HP!

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    For what it's worth, it's closer to 290-300RWHP. 275 was what my car got with the old headers and -5% correction for the cold weather. but the ECU has proven to not reduce it's output at higher temperatures (at least not at reasonable higher temperatures like 85degrees Fahrenheit.)

6.5lbs/HP!
    Even better :drool2:

Page 1 of 46 1234511 ... LastLast