Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **please help** wiring pin outs!!??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

**please help** wiring pin outs!!??

Hi Guys - really starting to Struggle finding Information about Rev 1, 2 AND 3 wiring looms.

Basically i've just fitted two engine into two different cars.

The first was my own car which is a Rev 2 Shell and i've dropped and Rev 3 Engine with Engine Loom and ECU

The second is a Rev 1 Shell and we've fitted a Rev 2 Engine to that again with its own engine loom and ECU

The problem on both accounts is the Shells don't understand the Engines (if you get my Gist) which is fine however i can't seem to find the relevant Pinouts in the Fuse Box so i can change the needed Wires!

I've been given and found plenty ECU pinouts and descriptions however i need to see the Fuse box plug pinouts also.

Its infuriating as i've been told by two People i only need to change about 4 wires for the Rev 3 to work in a Rev 2 Shell however no one knows what wires these areĀ¬!

Can someone please point me in the right direction??

P.S Paul i spoke to you on the phone the other day - i might not of made it clear but i'm using a REV 3 wiring loom along with ECU. Everything Plugs perfectly into all the multi Plugs however it doesn't work obviously! Need to alter the wires that don't match up between the tow Revisions.

Hi Jaffa im no expert in wiring buttt i've got a rev2 with a rev3 n/a engine in it if its any help to you I can image the plugs and the wires so you might get some idea off that both the shell and engine are n/a dont know where you are but if your near manchester your welcome to come and have a look at how this one has been done.Like you said its only about 4 wires that need swopping round but i'll be happy to do some photos for you of the plugs

Quote Originally Posted by cabbydave View Post
    Hi Jaffa im no expert in wiring buttt i've got a rev2 with a rev3 n/a engine in it if its any help to you I can image the plugs and the wires so you might get some idea off that both the shell and engine are n/a dont know where you are but if your near manchester your welcome to come and have a look at how this one has been done.Like you said its only about 4 wires that need swopping round but i'll be happy to do some photos for you of the plugs
    From Scotland Buddy but big thankyou to your Offer! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny G View Post
    thats superb info mate

Thankyou! :D

Johnny is it the same for a n/a and a turbo as these wiring pinouts are for turbo excuse me for being thick

Have a look at what Johnny has put up but if you want images I can pm to you

No worries, glad Ryan could help lmao

OK Johnny - here is another cunandrum

Rev 2 Engine into Rev 1 Car!!

First obvious difference is the REV 11 uses a cable driven Speedo - so possibly other differences too!!?? Any Info on REv 1 to REV 2 conversions???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast