Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Woodsport Mk1 aluminium radiator upgrade

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    It actually mounts further rearward meaning you have more space in front of the rad, so no problem keeping your cinq rad.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Just thought I'd add, that this is an awesome upgrade... more than capable of taking hard trackday work...

awesome bit of kit.

As there was some talk about a mk2 version here, are those plans still in effect?

I need a new rad and can get a new one for €200,-, but im just wondering if there are any alternatives to the oem rads? Ive seen all sorts of ebay stuff and right now im looking into these:http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/part...Aluminum/15193. But i would rather have something with the WS stamp on it :)

Hi,

Any news about the upgraded rad for mr2 mk11

No i haven't had any time to devote to that, unlikely i will take it further due to there already being Mk2 alloy rads out there.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Are you still doing these for the Mk1 Paul?

Hi Chris, i had stopped due to lack of interest to be honest, but if you want one i will get one ordered, there will be a 1 week lead time and i will need a few days to make the brackets you will need etc.

How much would you be wanting for one dude? The V6 is running at about 86 degrees according to the ECU and the car probably has the best heater know to AW11s. lol

Hi Chris, £250 for the rad plus brackets, but to be honest with you 86* is fine, the thermostat works at around 88* so i would say your stock rad is doing its job just fine.

Oh shit i just lost myself a sale.... :)

Lol, well the old one leaks, decided to start the night before the rolling road and it's rusty as f***. lol

I'll see what the finances are doing beginning of next month.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast