Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Woodsport Mk1 aluminium radiator upgrade

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Becky here, he is 2 pissed to type on iPhone. He says he will do a free hg test if u bring it to the garage

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I bet he's all curled up on the sofa by now. Have a great new year guys.

that sounds cool, jell im stuck at work till 8am ahhhh. happy new year all have a good one

I'm half cur but I will do a freew jg du fux
    Jesus, sorry lads, pissed on 4 bottles of brown ale and in charge of an iphone.... <hangs head in shame>

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I had to try putting that through my iPhone pissed predictive text meter and it came back with, that woods hg has sprung a leak and he needs to go for a piss, then be put to bed by becky and banned from posting while pissed.

Hi Paul

I have put my 2 in for the MOT but failed due to rear wheel bearings so will have to get this sorted and back on the road before i can bring her down for the hg test.

dont supose you have a rear wheel bearing gathering dust you could part with cheepish.
    also failed on o2 emissions think this would be down to the car standing for months without being used so going to put some fresh petrol and some red x which should sort that out (i hate MOTs get the old butterflys every time)

p.s was wondering also how you were doing with the rad for mr2 mk2 any further forward.

Do you think one of these would work in the corolla Paul, would be a nice upgrade?

No this won't fit in your corolla dara, we had a job getting the Mk1 rad in your car and this alloy one is taller.

Hi Paul

With these being thicker, how does the fore/aft postioning of the rad compare with the stock item? I've currently got a Cinq rad mounted in front of my stock radiator as part of an unfinished chargecooler install. Just wondering whether I'd be able to leave it there in conjunction with one of these or whether I'd have to have a rethink.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast