Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Woodsport Mk1 aluminium radiator upgrade

Good work mate, I hope all your time and effort is rewarded.

Right now get owf your arse and make a twin-charger kit for the 2gr. You idle twat!

Paul - Superb work. I hope you sell lots and recoup your R&D costs and make some back for your time and effort. I'll certainly be having one - I'm a bit paranoid about overheating, somewhat understandably lol

Dito what Phillis said.

Hi all i am new to the site and would just like to praise paul on what he has accomplished with the MR2's, i have been reading a few posts and have been down to woodsport with my 2, as i am thinking of getting the conversion (which would have been done already if i had the dosh), just thought i would show my interest in the rad upgrade, superb work and would love to have this in my G-limited mr2 mk11 now.

cant wait to get this all done in the future, just hope you have not retired by then haha.

P.S you should also do a custom grill at the front with your logo on it to stop them dreaded stones.
    good work.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    hey thanks for that, much appreciated :thumbsup:

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

your welcome Paul and thnak you for the advise you gave me when i visited woodsport a few months ago, very good advice, i was the lad with the going on Pink MR2 and was asking about spray jobs aswell (but dont expect you to remember, I know you are a busy man). hope to be in contact before you retire haha

Ah yes i remember now! Anytime you need anything just ask, most of the parts we have here are free to good homes.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

exelent thank you Paul. i have also been reading about the 2gr shipment, looking good.
    if only i had the dosh, my god the things you can do to these cars. but I will be in touch (fingers crossed) think iv been on your site abot a 1000 times looking at the workmanship and i never get sick of looking. hope you all have a great christmas (dont work to hard) reeceyg

Well i have just seen this item on ebay... ok it might not be as thick cored as mine and mine is an upgrade (mine is 50mm compared to mk1 35mm) but it is a direct replacement for the mk1 rad and at this price it sort of makes me developing a kit kind of pointless.

If this is good quality it's the bargain of the year.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RACE-alloy-alu...item439bd31391

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Well i have just seen this item on ebay... ok it might not be as thick cored as mine and mine is an upgrade (mine is 50mm compared to mk1 35mm) but it is a direct replacement for the mk1 rad and at this price it sort of makes me developing a kit kind of pointless.

If this is good quality it's the bargain of the year.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RACE-alloy-alu...item439bd31391
    You might want to read their feedback first though!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast