Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Woodsport 3s-gte Corolla

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Yeah a 1mz corolla would be a bit special, or even a 2gr... now that is naughty.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

How about an avensis auto 2gr?

I'll be off to buy Banzai then! :-)
    WMS 4 pot brake kit status: AW11 kits: ( in stock! ). SW20 kits: ( in stock! ) See: www.twobrutal.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?3450

Nah, auto schmauto.... the 2gr was born to be manual!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Cheers folks, delighted with how it came out, thanks for putting up the scan of it Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Yeah a 1mz corolla would be a bit special, or even a 2gr... now that is naughty.
    god idea whit the 1mzfe, so her u go:P

sry for the bad quality
    its up and running mega squirt, 210hp on the dyno and 329nm=) works great:D
    Attached Images Attached Images

V6 Corolla, now that I like, well done

sorry to hijack, but im currently putting a 3sge into my corolla, but am stuck with wiring... does anyone have the wiring pinout for the bit where interior loom meets engine loom?

thanks

Hi, i think i spoke to Goldy about this car in some detail the other night, the problem you face is that Toyota change the pinouts on their harnesses on a regular basis, so a diagram may not be any use to you. You actually have everything there already to be able to tell what wire does what, i don't work from diagrams, i do my own research on the old engine harness and the chassis plugs and trace each wire to find its function, then marry that up to the correct wire on the new engine. It sounds complex but in reality if you take one wire at a time and work through it methodically it's actually not bad, just a bit time consuming.

The bit where the interior loom meets engine loom won't be pinned out on a diagram anyway, it will just be listed as a junction connector number J##, so what you need to do is examine each wire on the chassis side, and trace that on the engine side to find out what it does, it will eventually go to a component on the engine. For remaining wires you are stuck on, some good continuity tests between chassis plug and your clocks will reveal the rest, along with your circuit opening relay.

If you get totally stuck i could wire it up for you, but i'd obviously need the car for a few days.

ok thank you for, sent you a pm

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627