Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2GR-FE 3.5L V6 Information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thankyou, sir :thumbsup: Tomorrow is another payday so the gloves are off and the junkyards will be hearing from me asap.

Quote Originally Posted by brianbooth View Post
    Thankyou, sir :thumbsup: Tomorrow is another payday so the gloves are off and the junkyards will be hearing from me asap.
    rock on. BTW, I'd suggest just focusing on the sienna with the tow package and use it's wiring harness. it'll be cheaper. i don't think the extra cost of buying a 2nd wiring harness is worth it.

the rav4 ecu will plug right into the sienna harness.

Just thought this might help a few engine builders http://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/index.php?cPath=318

Thanks for the pointer. I just got a call back from an outfit that can get me an engine delivered for $2150 out of a highlander (wrong harness :() with the oil cooler - the best deal I've found so far by a long shot. The damned parts warehouses here in portland wanted $3500+... fucking pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by brianbooth View Post
    Thanks for the pointer. I just got a call back from an outfit that can get me an engine delivered for $2150 out of a highlander with the oil cooler - the best deal I've found so far by a long shot. The damned parts warehouses here in portland wanted $3500+... fucking pirates.
    damn, that's a better deal than i've found around here. cool!

keep in mind, that harness is a 5-plug harness.

Right, I'll have to make some extensions or something. It'd be great if there were an extension cord for it lol.

are you making your own harness or paying someone to make it?

It'd probably be someone else. Either the dude on mr2.com or pheonix tuning.

Just got it ordered. I'm pumped

...moved to my own thread...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast