Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Bob Jnr

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Under a CRX all day Monday, Grinder packed up yesterday and fought for 3 hours today to get the engine out the 205, then finally got some time on the 2.

Subframe is now done, just needs painting, along with rear torque mount. Heat shielding should be here 2moro so it'll be dropped out, sorted and then refitted for the last time.

Thinking about doing the subframe red too :mrgreen:

Baboons arse mate? lol

That would be a blue baboons arss as it is Scotland.

You're right there mate. With a 1MZ shaped rocket up it lol

Ha, Black Baboon Bob Jnr, i like it. lol

More metal work today :)

made up the new rear exhaust manifold, forgot to get pictures of it but it's now pointing it's flange nicely where i want it and clearing the rear subframe.

Once that was all done i got cracking on the fitting of the backbox. Lots and lots of measuring, cable tie nudging and a little welding and it's all now in place ed zackery where i want it.

Once i've got hold of a couple of 2" flexis i can make up the separate downpoops and mate it up to the backbox. Little trimming of the valance and it's all there.

Nice :thumbsup:

still need to work out what I am doing for an exhaust.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Symons View Post
    Nice :thumbsup:

still need to work out what I am doing for an exhaust.
    One of those fezza boxes with a screamer pipe into the 3rd inlet! :thumbsup:
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.