Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Its been a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Jiff Lemon View Post
    Insulated shipping container?
    Yeah, pretty much.
    Not able to do any real work in it but great for cheap storage. It stays pretty dry so its a good compromise.
    JFDI

I love a thread revival.......

Old girl sneaking out of her new pad in her underwear (high build primer).....

Been too busy getting to grips with Cross flow engines after a recent purchase...

Love the simplicity of the engine.. especially as someone else did allot he hard yards tuning it and building the car... i'm just giving it some of the love it hasn't had in the last 9 years.
    JFDI

Quote Originally Posted by cdwood2010 View Post
    That is pretty.

:)
    I"m not sure pretty is a common word on this forum but I do think this kit has an elegant edge to it.
    [URL=http://s819.photobucket.com/user/boondougal/media/SSC-Stylus-Kit-car-_57_zpso4anyuzz.jpg.html][/
    JFDI

Nice kit car, reminds me a bit of the gtm libre

Quote Originally Posted by Goldy View Post
    Nice kit car, reminds me a bit of the gtm libre
    Not heard of them but after a google they do seem quite popular.

Mine is an SSC Stylus... its in a stable that has the same roots as the Fisher Fury and the Strikers i think. Doesn't appear to be active anymore and the club forum has about 1 post per month but i liked it and it was the right money and it needed just enough doing to make it a feasible winter project without needing anything major.

It looks in better nick in the photos than up close an personal but nothing a bit of time, care and attention can not solve.
    JFDI

Paint is basically still wet but not looking too shabby.

Last edited by boondougal; 22-12-2016 at 15:07.
    JFDI

Very nice indeed. I do like that colour.

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Very shiney, very nice