Thread: 1mz into mk2 at a glance wiring

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

1mz into mk2 at a glance wiring

Following a few people's request on 1mz wiring info i have compiled a quick "at a glance" sheet that will give a lot of help with this.

Bear in mind this is not everything that needs to be wired, the transponder ECU will also need wiring in, i have only included the relevant ECU to transponder wires on this sheet.Also the vehicles starter circuit will need hooking up, the green relay in the boot needs 4 wires connecting but this is the same as the starter wiring in the 3vz idiots guide.... i ain't gonna wipe ya bum for ya!

This sheet will give you everything to power the ECU,injectors,coilpacks and signal wires to the dash.You will also need to modify the tacho circuit board and if you want OBD2 you will need to wire a connector in as well but i have provided the SIL wire location for that, the rest is easy.

Have fun!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Will be hopefully having a crack on this at some point over the next two weeks. Is there anything i need do differently for a 1mz Auto? or is it all still the same wiring?

Ta bud!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    I'm not sure dan, i think you may well be missing autobox power feeds or maybe a ground or two.... i'd definately check the manuals for the ECT pinout info... but the above will definately get the engine running presuming you also wire the transponder up too.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Cheers buddy! :thumbsup:

Cool, I just need to find a 1MZ now... :thumbsup: