Thread: MK1 ST205 Wheel Fitment Guide

MK1 ST205 Wheel Fitment Guide

Hopefully this will be of use to anyone contemplating fitting a set of ST205 front stoppers to their MK1.

To be used as a guide only, dont blame me if your brakes dont fit after using this!

Download Here:
    http://www.mr2mk1turbo.co.uk/files/S...%20Fitment.pdf
    Note: this should print out at 1:1 scale if you turn off page scaling.

First mockup:

Here you can see the issue I had with my wheels:

Finally with a 6mm wheel spacer fitted:
    Last edited by Gary Symons; 08-06-2009 at 14:56.

most excellent gauge ori-gary :) . i see dimensions on the gauge, can these be referenced with a ruler?
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Quote Originally Posted by adamh View Post
    most excellent gauge ori-gary :) . i see dimensions on the gauge, can these be referenced with a ruler?
    I dimensioned up the template in case there was a problem printing it out at full scale so it could be checked or redrawn manually. It is not mm perfect but if the gauge fits the wheel I am pretty confident that the calipers will.

Fan Flipping tastic stuff that Gary :thumbsup:

Something so simple, yet so invaluable, shared with our membership. Thats the good old fashioned TB spirit :)
    I hate all southerners. As a point of reference, I'm stood at the north pole.

Good work, what a smashing idea!
    Mk1.5 No.13, sold and gone!

should be a sticky in the definate wheel fitment area.

This website has been suspended. Please contact support via http://www.123-support.co.uk/

anyone have a copy of the .pdf for the tb server..? and images?

Probably on the pc at home mate in mr2 folder will look when back home from the pub.

That's if there's no fooling copyright bollocks going on with a fooling template.
    Last edited by snowtigger; 01-04-2011 at 22:19.

looking as well, i should have it somewhere, as i have printed it like 20 tims :P so far no luck tho