Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Aftermarket management works best with the 3SGTE?

Much better .... you're a legend in your own threadtime :)

lol, gotta do summat stuck in a hotel room in dirty dirty Slough... wombat's suggestion now i think while waitin for Total Recall on tv

Quote Originally Posted by EssexStu View Post
    lol, gotta do summat stuck in a hotel room in dirty dirty Slough... wombat's suggestion now i think while waitin for Total Recall on tv
    There's a beltin' curry house just off Bath Road in Slough, about 4-5 minute walk from the Compuware Building :)

I would go out but Securicor are too busy transporting money to transport me anywhere in Slough at night (plus they are scared too)

I found ya the speedo drive, did you say straight swap for the GTR ? :fingersx:

lol ooo, excellent ta... ummmm... errr.... i got a toy 1 back home i can post ya ? lol

Ah well you can't blame a bloke for trying :mrgreen: i'll bring it up with me tomorrow , gotta run as while your holed up in sluff with some girly boy in the holiday inn i've got to get an early night !

P.S Johnny , Bath Road ! Yep i know it , i just wouldn't get out the car ! You seen how many times that roads been on Police ,Camera,Action

Lol, I've been on Essex's police interceptors with the skyline... i should try n get on the Slough 1 next! :D... wheres that road ? lol

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    I'd go emerald, from the great Dave walker at CCC
    Dave walker is a god. I wonder if the emerald will work on the audi v8?

Stu that is one insane little mini... that thing is going to absolutely fly.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

If the audi ecu doesnt play ball, I'm straight off to Dave's.
    BNot too far for me but a bit off a trek for you tho Paul. Mind you at least there would be an AHC map tuned by the man himself :)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast