Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: New Woodsport website

Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    a geordie welcome
    lol Anth will love that.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    I'm not sure to be honest spook, my website technical knowledge ranks just slightly higher than that of a tree frog.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

in its current setup logging has no benefit, but being registered means you are on the memberlist of woodsport for newsletters/mailshots etc

thanks Nik, that answers that one.

Sorry Paul, i made a big cockup, heres how
    I'm not usualy allowed much alcohol due to a medical issue in my 20's, very occasional have a small one, but i found a bottle of Old Tom under the stairs leftover from who knows when and thought, yeah i'm having that! then i went on the forum feeling a bit.. well lost & dizzy, then i saw this thread that said you had a brand new website, great had a look at that but it all looked the same to me, the more i looked the more i thought this hasnt changed a bit except Paul keeps sending himself messages, which WAS new but even more confusing, around bedtime I realised i must have gone on an old thread... weird stuff that old tom

I know bugger all about forums but use Dreamweaver for web site building everyday, self taught, Ive also been a technical illustrator and a commercial artist, which is rather like being a piss artist but better paid... good old days

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    No need to apologise mate, we have all been there! :)

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

That alcohol is a naughty naughty thing, and woodsport will still be there when you've sobbered up.

Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    I'm not usually allowed much alcohol due to a medical issue in my 20's
    I'm the same. If have a bottle in front of me, it ends up as a frontal lobotomy.

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567