Thread: twobrutal space shuttle

Quote Originally Posted by peterguk View Post
    You're not the only one... :idea:

Peter
    SBITS
    is there somthing your hiding ???????

Quote Originally Posted by toffer View Post
    is there somthing your hiding ???????
    Nope... But every night i dream of the Tardis... And think of your engine bay... lol

Quote Originally Posted by peterguk View Post
    Nope... But every night i dream of the Tardis... And think of your engine bay... lol
    but your the doctor, make it happen !lol

Quote Originally Posted by toffer View Post
    will get some measurements to you soon, i shall be on my prayer matt until the engine is in:pray:, car should be on the road next weekend
    Many Thanks, I am not planning on going that big but it would be nice to know how much room I have to play with.

picture of the wrc charge cooler, on a trial fitmentAttachment 1021
    Last edited by toffer; 13-03-2009 at 20:46.

this rare wrc charge cooler keep hearing people talk about them but how can you tell the differnece between a wrc spec one and the normal ones are there any identifying marks? or internal differences to tell them apart

looking stunning by the way but that turbo looks a long way back if it fit in the bay at all with out mods to bulkhead dont thing it ll fit in without taking it off first to get engine in as its tight getting a standard 3sgte with turbo on in
    Last edited by robwsurf; 23-01-2009 at 22:47.

Definitely. That mounting "nub" which the torque mount bolts too will be a pain in your tits.

Or rather, Peter's tits. lol

Quote Originally Posted by robwsurf View Post
    this rare wrc charge cooler keep hearing people talk about them but how can you tell the differnece between a wrc spec one and the normal ones are there any identifying marks? or internal differences to tell them apart
    Larger core is the easy identifying feature, which makes it about 15mm taller.

Quote Originally Posted by robwsurf View Post
    dont thing it ll fit in without taking it off first to get engine in as its tight getting a standard 3sgte with turbo on in
    Because of the lack of room in the engine bay, we are "dry building" the whole engine, including loom, pipes, hoses and all ancilleries.

It will then be carefully dismantled, and reassembled in the engine bay piece by piece, overcoming any ummmm, fitment issues on the way.

I have to be thankful that Chris's enthusiasm, quest for perfection and patience matches mine... It's taken some time to get to where we are, and when it's built, we get to take it all apart again... Except to add to the fun, instead of working on the engine stand we'll be in the engine bay.

Any gynecologists around??

I met a gynaecologist last week. I said to him :

"Hope you don't mind me asking you a personal question.....but what do you look for in a woman?"

Quote Originally Posted by OlberJ View Post
    I met a gynaecologist last week. I said to him :

"Hope you don't mind me asking you a personal question.....but what do you look for in a woman?"
    Old ones are always the best!

I met one recently too.. Told me he'd had a week off decorating his hallway... Through the letterbox...

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast