Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3vzfe automatic swap

hey goose...where abouts in welly are you?I might like to have a look at your car, may provide some help for my "other" project;)

any pics, or want a camera to take some to throw up here?....either that, or its an excuse to get the welly TB crew together for a good thrash/bulls#*t talking session...gotta be a few of us now...DVSMR2(brett from Levin) Mr.Peel/russki(nik & tatiana from pukerua bay) 84vvti(colin from lower hutt), a guy named Justin who added me on MSN(must have found me through here I guess, wonder if we should get the real world contacts restricted to paid up members?.....).and there are bound to be more of us than that....I know there are far more Kiwi's here than we realise...

but curious to know how it stacks up against a manual v6 speed wise;)
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

hi darren,sorry for late reply,beenaway for too long.Im in Wainuiomata.Project is currently on trade me as i have no workshop anymore until get garage.just needs cert but priority has changed.cant fit my fishing gear in it,BUGGER.pm me and i will give contact details

Can anyone help with making something like Goldy's old kit? I have an auto 1MZ SW20. Great for cruising, but it needs manual control of the gears to be sporty. Andy
    Mk1 3VZFE White
    Mk2 3SGE Red (TRD2000GT No.0001)
    Mk3 2GRFE Blue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12