Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Build # 2, the 3vz

yes the deadly duo are back in action!!!:gay: mind you if adam had undone all the mounting bolts then we would have done it a lot quicker!:hand: :rofl: it was actually quite refereshing to get my hands dirty again- not! good facilities though , we even had toilets and hot water!!! cheers mate:thumbsup: now all we need is the flywheel modified and some gaskets and we will be flying.

Great fun trying to hoist the engine out at 60* when u don't cut enough shaft off lol

Grand to see you lads back where you belong, and with another Mk1.6! Brilliant.

What do you think of the toda flywheel? Look meaty enough? Is it the one that looks like an auto flywheel?

Hey Al you gonna do engine mods so it will rev to 9000 safely:hidesbehi:

Don\'t look back!

JB 3.0 litre V6 swap complete Undergoing taxiing trials

Nah, I think he'll stick to his tried and tested 5 cylinder model :hidesbehi

Owen.

----MY Manual SC------Lyn's Auto SC ---- NA/SC MK1.5 Donors-----
    "What have you angle ground today?" :twisted:

TB BIG Affiliate - SWAT Motorsport Forum Link Picture Album Shop Link

The AA Back in action :thumbsup:

Good to see Alan get his hands grubby again and Adam doing the filming.!
    Stephen
    Calling No. 25 1.5 SE

Quote Originally Posted by OohMatron
    Good to see Alan get his hands grubby again and Adam doing the filming.!
    Could be a dangerous comment, if taken out of context!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    Could be a dangerous comment, if taken out of context!
    I'd expect no less in here
    Stephen
    Calling No. 25 1.5 SE

...or from me!

Talk about typecast!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    ...or from me!

Talk about typecast!
    You're your own worst enemy scouser :doh:
    Stephen
    Calling No. 25 1.5 SE

Quote Originally Posted by OlberJ
    Great fun trying to hoist the engine out at 60* when u don't cut enough shaft off lol

Grand to see you lads back where you belong, and with another Mk1.6! Brilliant.

What do you think of the toda flywheel? Look meaty enough? Is it the one that looks like an auto flywheel?
    yes it's one of those distinctive holey numbers . well not much happened this week, my back was fubarred after that short energetic burst last week, I have not heard from alan either so I expect he he was out cold the old lightweight ;).

heres some pics of the fly and clutch, the helix clutch has only 1mm meat from the rivets so i think a re-line will be in order. The pressure plate I couldnt tell if it was any special number looks like any other to me. The flywheel i re-dressed well over a year ago, i think it came off a 2.0 litre n/a. Alan was going to use it for the first celica Beams transplant into mk1 but some thing or other fell through at that time.

I will knock the fly about a bit and make it fit the camry crank boss :thumbsup:,

anyone know a good re-lining company for the clutch?

......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast