Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think these would sell?

Do you think these would sell?

Hi all, this is my first post ,but alas it looks like the V6 project is no longer viable.
    I'm going to try and source another tubby engine, and would like to know what members may feel i could charge for these?

I know that this might not be to everyones taste ,but there was a lot of man hours involved and i would hate to give them away.

What do you think i should charge or should i go down the Ebay route?

And the sharp eyed amongst you will notice that the lettering is the right way up?

Is it just the 2 of these up for sale or do you mean producing more of them? (before anyone batters you with affiliate rules)

Either way, stick em up on ebay, with links on the forums and see what they make.

Oh and you missed a bit :hidesbehi

its a shame your not going through with it , by the look of the inlet would of been a good un

No, i'm not going to produce any more, it was a one off project for myself.
    Sadly, these may need to go?
    If i can ony get pennies for them, i may hold on to them.

We love bling :D
    Regards

frisp

Yup, loving the intake :)
    Regards

frisp

Why not become an affiliate and offer to do them on an exchange basis for anyone doing the swap at the mo?

You have your first set already!

That way you see some return for your man hours of polishing...

I did this a while back on a 3SGE manifold, was such a ballache and took hours to get a good finish I couldn't face ever doing another one! I sold mine for £60 in the end for an inlet manifold and cover for thr TVIS/ASICS or whatever its called

Looks brill. I'd love one of those shiny plenums.
    Mk 3.6 V6 Roadster (sold) now a Mk 3 Roadster avec turbo!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast