Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: intercooler

ssshhh!.. dont say nowt about twin charging..im still recovering for the sc..
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Paul Woods Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:40 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its a welsh thing adam,just ignore them

quick joke for podge and rowdan...what do you call a welsh girl that sleeps around?,a slut......what do you call a welsh guy that sleeps around? a shepherd! only kiddin lads.
    Get it right FFS

Shepherd = Pimp

Right up to the loft for my long lost book on Bog-trotter jokes.

Baby's
    No.1 1.6 SC
    OMG I've only got 1 Mk1, what will the neighbours think!
    Others - GMC Syclone Pickup, Maserati Biturbo Spyder, Alfa Sprint x 2

ok fellas as promised heres the piccys

"A tattoo is an artificial pigmentation of the skin performed by a prick with a needle" .. sailor jerry Hawaii 1973

thats the best lookin boot fridge ive seen... whats the deal with the number plate then?.. how are you going to mount it with air escape
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

what im doing is covering the outside with stainless mesh cutting the plastic rear panel and mounting the number plate about an inch further out than std so the air can escape around the plate easier and still sort of keep the car looking standard well thats the plan :D

"A tattoo is an artificial pigmentation of the skin performed by a prick with a needle" .. sailor jerry Hawaii 1973

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    well thats the twobrutal BBQ sorted for JAE2006!!! we'll just slap the grub on podges intercooler!

Seriously mate,looking good and the plan for the number plate vent sounds good too,cant see a problem with that,i think you're building the most efficient IC set up ive ever come across on a 1.5.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

haha paul...

podge- that is seriously good designing..love it..negates having to cut up the lid..good thinking..
    maybe if you hindge the plate at the top, the faster you go the harder itll be to read..!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234