Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnny's 100000bhp bodywork build

The dogs danglies Paul :) Liking that alot :)
    Regards

frisp

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    conor are you on about the bit of toms skirt at the top of the vent area? we have noticed it bows out like a cheap whores legs,and it will look dreadful if we leave it like that,so yes i will definately be cutting it and forcing it back somehow.

The car is going to be white,a blank canvas if you like....so i can have a mk1 airbrushed up the sides so from a distance it looks like a mk1 :)

Pleased you lot like the arches even if they are a long way from being finished,they will look totally different again once blended in.

Although the wheels have a good offset we have also added a 20mm spacer,this was needed anyway to make the huge supra rear brake conversion we also have planned.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    Although the wheels have a good offset we have also added a 20mm spacer,this was needed anyway to make the huge supra rear brake conversion we also have planned.
    And the Supra 325mm front conversion with 911 Turbo calipers :)

As I said in the other threads, more gets revealed each day :)

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    As I said in the other threads, more gets revealed each day :)
    Don't reveal too much mate, I'm getting my breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by MRV6
    Don't reveal too much mate, I'm getting my breakfast.
    I've just had mine ... cookies :)

Am sooo looking forward to seeing this finished guys. Top work on the arches Paul. Really look the dawgz bawlz mate. :thumbsup:

EarL.

It should be a unique car ...

Ah ye pretty unique i suppose :D
    :ghey:

Had a wee look round it today and it's coming together nicely, bit like 2 lesbians on camera.

Gonna leave it spoilerless though Johnny? Could look jobby hot.

Quote Originally Posted by OlberJ
    Had a wee look round it today and it's coming together nicely, bit like 2 lesbians on camera.

Gonna leave it spoilerless though Johnny? Could look jobby hot.
    Na mate, got a TRD rear spoiler for the back... but if I don't like that, then i might see about a Rev 5.

If it's too light @ the rear, I might get a GT style as a last resort, though.

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast