Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodsport Mk1 Twin headlight conversion kit

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

Woodsport Mk1 Twin headlight conversion kit

Hi chaps,well i decided id release details of another imminent WS product,this time for Mk1 owners only.There is nothing out there for mk1 owners in the modified headlight dept so ive been working away on these bad boys... please bear in mind these pictures are from the prototype stage,the finished product is 100% better and almost ready for sale,but this will give you an idea of what they will look like.... they completely facelift a mk1 ,i couldn't believe how different the car looked with these on.

The mk1 is my own project car so forgive the rusty wings etc.

The headlight fairings are currently in the moulding stage,as soon as they are ready which will hopefully be within the next 3-4 weeks max they will be ready for sale.All headlight kits will come pre-assembled and with full fitting/wiring instructions,i can also provide a painting service so that they arrive in the same colour (or as close as i can get) to your car.

Prices are unconfirmed at the moment,the similar looking mk2 version which is sold by Racedesigns is £270,im hoping to break under the £200 barrier for these or around £230 painted.

All lights are fully MOT legal and E marked with fully functioning dim/dip and sidelight bulbs.

In the not too distant future a CF version of these will be available through zombie wings but might cost a little more than FG ones,that is to be decided.

Please post comments below both good and bad,but bear in mind you are looking at the early stage prototype,the finished items are at the moulders and really look the part :thumbsup: I know some of you are die-hard pop up fans,these are just an option for those wanting something a little different.

Bout time us mk1 boys had some toys!

Ps,advance orders can be taken or if you want to register your interest this is the place to do it

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

I had the privalege of seeing these in the flesh on saturday and they are fantastic....usual "Woodsport" professional finish

Good stuff... been waiting for ever for an off the shelf set of frog eyes!

What lamps are you using? sealed units or something to fit regular bulbs and ultimately HID lights?
    An eaton M112 WILL fit ;)

These look good Paul, but any plans to make a low-rise kit for the mk1, similar to the mk2 version Rogue produce..?

What lamps are you using? sealed units or something to fit regular bulbs and ultimately HID lights?
    They are regular headlight bulb fitment so any HID kit will fit.

any plans to make a low-rise kit for the mk1
    Not at the moment but it could be easily done.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Im still yet undecided on these. :icon_conf

1989 / 2008 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 with 196 Bhp & 208 Ft-lbs @ 8 Psi
    Engine: Rev 1 3SGTE, HKS Super Sequential BOV, Magnecor 8mm HT Leads.
    Brakes: ST185 Single Piston Front Calipers, EBC Yellow Stuff Pads, Goodridge Steel Braided Brake Hoses.
    Other: Azev A 16" Alloys, Toyo T1-R Proxes oh and a TRD Oil Filler Cap - lol

^^ thats 1-0 to the pop up fans lol

put me down for a set of them beautys!
    big changes are afoot for the little red devil ;)

I should add there's around a 2kg weight saving per headlight if weight is your thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    I should add there's around a 2kg weight saving per headlight if weight is your thing.
    Ah. Im liking them more and more you know Paul.

1989 / 2008 Toyota MR2 Mk1.5 with 196 Bhp & 208 Ft-lbs @ 8 Psi
    Engine: Rev 1 3SGTE, HKS Super Sequential BOV, Magnecor 8mm HT Leads.
    Brakes: ST185 Single Piston Front Calipers, EBC Yellow Stuff Pads, Goodridge Steel Braided Brake Hoses.
    Other: Azev A 16" Alloys, Toyo T1-R Proxes oh and a TRD Oil Filler Cap - lol

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast