Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Started on the project

You've made a proper job of that mk2...:thumbsup:

Can I have a front droplink please :hidesbehi

Quote Originally Posted by welsh_kroozer
    is that in your livingroom??? lol... dont look like a garage..
    rotflmao No its a garage just got a nice rug on the floor:thumbsup:

If you need any bits just drop me a pm or this will end up like a for sale thread :)

I'll see if i've got a drop link in decent condition,Paul
    Last edited by aw11paul; 20-05-2008 at 20:04.

lier! uve kicked the missis out and moved the sofa into the front garden so you could grind away in the warmth of your living room...

seems like a good idea. i might move my swap into the kitchen... lol

Quote Originally Posted by welsh_kroozer
    lier! uve kicked the missis out and moved the sofa into the front garden so you could grind away in the warmth of your living room...

seems like a good idea. i might move my swap into the kitchen... lol
    Sounds like an awsome idea I dont think she will go for it though, I get enough shit for bringing parts in the house

lol... i got interior bits in my bedroom and a few boxes of new bits. my girlfriend hates me for it... got nowhere else to put them tho

anyone see that guy who rebuild a car from the ground up in his kitchen, and had to take the wall down to get it out once finished? was on tele a few years back... cant remember any thing else about it... but was funny...

needless to say he was married at the beginning of project and divorced at the end..

Have seen that, did he not have to hire a crane to lift the car over the house and had to shut the street off for hours to do it too?

He lived in a terrace and had no access to the back yard, so over was the only way to go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12