Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Mk1a V6 Wiring Diagram

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    ok you need a mk2 reverse light plug with 6" of wire on it,attach this to the switch and join the two wires onto the mk1 white plug thats at the base of the passenger strut tower,doesnt matter which order just join them together..... i always keep the old engine side of the mk1 reverse light plug so ive got a removable harness.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Just another wee note - might be worth putting a spur on the blue fuel-pump wire coming from the COR labelled 'to engine bay fan'.

This diagram is the shizzle though :thumbsup:
    Priorities change, passions do not.

Diagrams no longer show up :(
    Anyone else got them? I can host them if needed!

Hello, Newb here. I know this topic has been covered years ago, and I'm late to the party. I am wiring a 99 1MZ into a MK1 using it's original manual trans ECM. I had it running in the car on the donor Solara's harness, with the immobilizer disconnected. Now having wired it into the car's harness, I have no injector pulse or spark. All ECU power feeds and grounds appear to be correct. cam and crank sensor out put is OK. Circuit open relay works, fuel pump runs. No joy.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure I am missing something stupid. It ran before.

Thanks, M

My Mk1a V6 Wiring Diagram

Did you put the immobiliser wire and the bit out of the key fob wired in other wise it won't run, you may need a none immobiliser ecu.

Ah there's your prob rereading the post you haven't fitted it so see above, I'm pissed at a beer festival so feel free to dismiss my ramblings .
    Last edited by snowtigger; 05-04-2013 at 21:55.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123