Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matsuura 5 axis MAM72-63V CNC + billet = V8 block!

Matsuura 5 axis MAM72-63V CNC + billet = V8 block!

cool vid, theres a w-16 out there somewhere too , thats worth a watch :-) you just know thats somehting you'll never have in your shed lol
    Last edited by adamh; 10-04-2008 at 22:38.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Quote Originally Posted by adamh
    cool vid, theres a w-16 out there somewhere too , thats worth a watch :-) you just know thats somehting you'll never have in your shed lol
    http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=GU32Q6QXtWQ - good tip!

Oooo, you're quite near me, Herstmonceux. I "from the land of the smugglers to the land of the living dead" every day....if you know what I mean!

( )

That's a crazy piece of work to be sure :thumbsup:

<really wishes someone'd CNC a bottom end for a pair of 4AGE heads. Could be sized to reuse all the stock toyota 4AGE bits other than the crankshaft and intake manifold lol>
    It's a 2.0 inline four that thinks it's a viper v10. What's not to love?

Quote Originally Posted by AlunJ
    That's a crazy piece of work to be sure :thumbsup:

<really wishes someone'd CNC a bottom end for a pair of 4AGE heads. Could be sized to reuse all the stock toyota 4AGE bits other than the crankshaft and intake manifold lol>
    Two 20V heads would be nice! Or even better, two BEAMS heads...

mmmmm.... 40v V8. You'd have to turbo it too. So.... late SC rods and pistons then? lol
    It's a 2.0 inline four that thinks it's a viper v10. What's not to love?

awwwwwww :( i really wanted the camera to turn round at the end to see some guy frantically controlling it with two twiddly knobs like a giant etcha-sketch lol

despite that ommision its an impressive video :thumbsup: was mesmerised by it

Jesus imagine cadding that fecker up!

Also on same page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRU2l...eature=related

Thats proper engine sound!

Did plenty of CAD/CAM at uni and made myself a cool little clamp and a few other bits but that is just awesome! the bit when its doing the bore tops and keeping tool still and swinging the block around the tool is just awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chr15_84t3
    awwwwwww :( i really wanted the camera to turn round at the end to see some guy frantically controlling it with two twiddly knobs like a giant etcha-sketch lol
    LMAO you nutter!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by keri-WMS
    http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=GU32Q6QXtWQ - good tip!

Oooo, you're quite near me, Herstmonceux. I "from the land of the smugglers to the land of the living dead" every day....if you know what I mean!

( )
    :D loon , wheres the land of the living dead refering too?
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast