Thread: 360mm 4-Pot Kit for Toyota MR2 Mk1

360mm 4-Pot Kit for Toyota MR2 Mk1

Just found these beasts while looking for something else.

http://www.espdesign.co.uk/Toyota_MR...duct_info.html

For those of you that want stupidly huge brakes:thumbsup:

wow!, me wants some!
    Today is the only cash you may ever have...spend it wisely on lots more toys!!!

st205s only just fit on 16 s and 17s how the hell i thet going to fit!

now all they need to do is market a rear fitting big brake kit?.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    call me a big sceptic but the picture shown is not a mk1 mr2.....

Secondly,if that IS a mk1,they have fitted the discs the wrong way around... but it isnt a mk1,i know from the chassis behind it.

Thirdly....

Here is my 325mm front set up with porsche 4 pots and 17" rims.... there is 10mm clearance between the outer edge of the caliper and inside rim edge,in my opinion there is not a chance in hell that a 360mm disc will allow all of that plus caliper to fit inside a 17" rim

I just dont see how thats possible inside a 17? happy to be proven wrong though

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

It depends on the thickness of the wheel there really mister. I'm sure they've caveated that by saying "some 17 inch wheels" etc.

I really don't see the point in going that big, I have the HiSpec 285s on my Mk1 and it stopped sooooooo well on track. :thumbsup:

Oh and the hub nut's all wrong for a Mk1 isn't it? lol

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    yep it sure is,looks distinctly ford if you ask me... checked today with a tape and a 360mm disc and allowing 20mm for caliper past the disc wouldnt fit inside my 17" rims..... buyer beware.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here