Thread: where can i get 1?

where can i get 1?

hi there

im new to two brutal and am thinking of doing a na to sc conversion on mk1b .
    i have engine and ecu if i want it but no wiring loom do i need it can i make my own and if i do need it where do i get 1 and for how much ? also is there anything else i need for the conversion appart from ecu, engine wiring loom? am planning to keep box and drive shafts can i do this?

any thoughts and comments would be most gratefull thanks james

Aah you're on IMOC too, just bought a mk1 off Jinxy? You're not hanging about mate!!
    Can't answer your question tho

nah lol just want more poke i mean they r quick but i want more to play with so its more tuneable need woodsy lol

Quote Originally Posted by f199
    am planning to keep box and drive shafts can i do this?
    to TB James. Yes, you can use your box and shafts. This is what I had on my SC conversion. I'm sure it has shorter ratios than the SC one...good for acceleration :thumbsup:

86 Mk1.5 Eurosport - Black

My Garage
    The Mk1.5 Swap Thread
    The Bodykit Thread
    -----------------------------
    Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

wicked saves bit of work lol do you no if i can use existing wiring loom or do i definately need a sc one or make a new 1? cheers

SC loom is indeed different. If someone was prepared to lend you one you could possibly clone it but having an original would certainly be the quickest route. I presume you have the SC's air flow meter and knock sensor, supercharger and piping, air bypass valve and the like?

Cheers,

Owen.

----MY Manual SC------Lyn's Auto SC ---- NA/SC MK1.5 Donors-----
    "What have you angle ground today?" :twisted:

TB BIG Affiliate - SWAT Motorsport Forum Link Picture Album Shop Link