Page 84 of 184 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast

Thread: My mk1 V8 (4.2 340bhp Audi AHC with 6 speed)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    You should hear this thing in the flesh man, my satio just doesn't pick up the bass properly, even anth smiled, that's how good it sounds.
    Off/T: I'd have advised to get OmniaHD instead of Satio(which incidentally was called 'Idou' as a prototype?? ), which needs a good few bugs eradicating atm... ;)

On/T: Good bloody god...I mean...VAST respect senor Woods!

What a sight for sore eyes...and I now need to ask two things:

1) You mind if I link this vid to Facebook??
    2) How soon can I come up to Durham for a visit pls??

Who needs a lottery win?? Yes, I'd actually rather drive this than a Veyron...superlative engineering!

:)

Fucking excellent work. I think i left something down there, i'll be over to collect it 2moro!

That does sound the absolute business. :)

Top work Paul. full stop

Many congrats Paul, lovin the V8ness! :thumbsup:

Good for you, Mr. Woods. Nobody deserves it more!

Stonking! I heard this on the phone today and the bass was just distorting it all. Amazing stuff Woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Aware View Post
    Who needs a lottery win?? Yes, I'd actually rather drive this than a Veyron...superlative engineering!
    +1
    :yourock:

The reward you get from doing this yourself transcends winning millions. Paul that is awesome, truly Brutal.

When I heard the note on the MR8 exhaust as you flattened the loud pedal I was overcome, I had lump in my throat the size of Popeye's bollocks.

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

Excellent result, sounds animal. Congrats to you, would not like to be the first person to mistake that for a 4age.

Ass on plate time.
    "if it ain't broke don't fix it"

Quote Originally Posted by SlipSlide View Post
    Excellent result, sounds animal. Congrats to you, would not like to be the first person to mistake that for a 4age.
    :rlol:

Until word gets out, I reckon Paul should install a minicam, the look on the Porsche, Fezza and Lambo owners faces as he shows his great big hairy V8 ass would be compulsive viewing on YouTube.:rlol:

“Where I'm going is not nearly as important as what I'm driving to get there.”
    ― Jay Leno

F**k me!!!