Page 5 of 184 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: My mk1 V8 (4.2 340bhp Audi AHC with 6 speed)

same here if i get me 2 sorted had a look at the pipes paul my thoughts are yes hmmm equal length running back to the flange and flexi hard one that is the front bank will always be longer than the back unless u double the pipe back on itself then u end u restictin flow ho hum u win some u lose some.

Put it in longditudinally then you're laughing :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by snowtigger
    same here if i get me 2 sorted had a look at the pipes paul my thoughts are yes hmmm equal length running back to the flange and flexi hard one that is the front bank will always be longer than the back unless u double the pipe back on itself then u end u restictin flow ho hum u win some u lose some.
    Can anyone translate that into English for me please :hidesbehi

O.S.

----MY Manual SC------Lyn's Auto SC ---- NA/SC MK1.5 Donors-----
    "What have you angle ground today?" :twisted:

TB BIG Affiliate - SWAT Motorsport Forum Link Picture Album Shop Link

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    wob this is what i plan to do with the downpipe....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...-TSO99V6-2.jpg

cut out the section between the red lines,turn the blue marked section 180* and Y it into the green area.... that way both downpipes are on the flexi,and its much better for flow..... only problem is it will be slightly unequal length downpipes but id rather have it that way than the way it is now.
    Yeh thats a good idea, now a better idea is when i want one i can buy the manifold have it sent to you so you can do the same for me then send it to me :thumbsup: Post cant be that bad form UK to AUS..... can it?

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    an absolute fortune wob,cheaper to have the whole thing made there no doubt mate

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

WOB, don't forget it's two lots of postage - and UK postage fees are akin to having your pants pulled down. It's very expensive. Will probably cost you more than the cost of the manifolds in total.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    WOB, don't forget it's two lots of postage - and UK postage fees are akin to having your pants pulled down. It's very expensive. Will probably cost you more than the cost of the manifolds in total.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    an absolute fortune wob,cheaper to have the whole thing made there no doubt mate

RAGE!!!

It's a shitter ain't it

Nice one woodsy, its about time you turned up in an MR2 at events!

Are you going to get "Powered By HobNobs" decals for brutal ball.... I reckon that'd be spot on!

Get the Intel Logo and have it photoshopped to say "Hobnobs Inside" :)