Page 3 of 184 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: My mk1 V8 (4.2 340bhp Audi AHC with 6 speed)

Thats a good point mate and I can't see our exclusive membership growing.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    i hope you skyplus'd the kettle going on via the webcam,cos its the last fcuker either of you gets

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    i hope you skyplus'd the kettle going on via the webcam,cos its the last fcuker either of you gets
    You imply that I had a first? ... :doh:I don't remember that...

Johnny - just remember to take this next time :thumbsup:

'86 Mk1a SC trackday car
    '87 T-Bar SC - now scrapped :icon_cry:
    '00 Frontera 3.2 V6 tow barge

Might have to "Dragons Den" this one mate. Hows this sound, some kind of machine that boils water for hot beverages. Think it will catch on?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    You imply that I had a first? ... :doh:I don't remember that...
    You must have alzheimer's mate. The amount of coffee we got through, must have been enough to drown an Amoeba.

VERY nice Paul! Look forward to seeing this one!

Funny your supported shaft bracket mounting point is completely different to my MZ. :hmm: I think I have a freak. lol

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    isnt yours a vvti lump though mate? possible block difference?

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Aye it is that. Would have thought the toyota parts bin would have been used for a simple thing like a driveshaft though. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    Well time to let the worst kept TB secret out of the bag,im building myself a new mr2.... lily will never get finished in time for brutalball and i sorely miss having an mr2 again,more to the point i really miss having a fast mk1 again,so i needed to build the mk1 of my dreams and quickly!

I had my heart set on a silver mk1 for a long time now and after frantic searching i picked up a half decent sunroof model for £350.

Every saturday for the last 3 months ive been getting her up to speed (sorry no real pics yet) ,ive been welding her up and changing the rank blue interior (sorry blue interior fans) for a black leather one ive had tucked away.

To power this beasty ive bought a 97 1mz and furnished it with new gaskets and tubular stainless manifolds from the US.....

I also have a TRD charger planned for it,fidanza flywheel and Mk2 NA box with a trick celica supported shaft set up.

All being well she will be ready for brutalball 08....
    That looks great! can you tell me what brutalball is?
    Now that i have been converted am i welcome to come along?